Saturday, January 16, 2010

Future of the Blog

Some of you have probably noticed the drop-off in blogging Bible. So I just wanted to update you on a decision that I have had to make. As much as I would like to continue blogging through Romans, logistically it just isn't working. I have been trying to fit the blog somewhere into my life, and right now I just don't have a space for it. So the future of the blog, as least as of right now, will be more thoughts that arise out of my everyday life (thoughts from books, sermons, news, etc.). I still hope you find it profitable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd imagine whatever you say will be profitable

Danny Strong said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I will try my best to only publish profitable words. Be sure to let me know if they aren't.